Hi Forum When exporting my application, I'm running into the foll

Hi Forum

When exporting my application, I'm running into the following error

processModel 29 0009d883-5df1-8000-4595-010000010000 "xxx process": The processModel [id=29 uuid=0009d883-5df1-8000-4595-010000010000] was not exported because it contains an invalid reference: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: Invalid Type: Type Error: Invalid Type Number (-3) (APNX-1-4047-000) (APNX-1-4071-003)

Is there any way to track down where this invalid type error is in my process?...

OriginalPostID-118794

OriginalPostID-118794

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• It seems your model is pointing to a CDT that was deleted and then reuploaded with a different namespace. You may want to try to open the model and monitor the application server log to see if it gives you more information about the CDT that is causing the issue.

If opening the model doesn't log any errors try publishing it and see if more errors show up in the log.

You can also look at the variables and see if there's one of type MY_CDT^X where X is a number >= 1 that represents an old version of a CDT, that will tell you what CDT you need to run impact analysis on.
  • Hi Eduardo

I'm still having issues with this. This definitely isn't the case of an old version of a CDT in the process model, I have checked this. Impact analysis also runs through normally.

The process model runs through absolutely fine and publishes correctly as well. I had a look at the server log, but I did not see any helpful information (unless I am overseeing something) Do you have any more suggestions of how I can export this application?
  • The problem is that if at some point you changed the namespace of a CDT Impact Analysis won't know so that's not a valid test if there was a namespace change.

Can I see the whole export log?