Can a Basic User get access to the Systems Tab for his CDTs, XSDs and Data Store

Can a Basic User get access to the Systems Tab for his CDTs, XSDs and Data Stores ONLY? I tried different options like making this Basic User an Administrator of his Data Store, but did not work?...

OriginalPostID-119045

OriginalPostID-119045

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    To give a basic user access to system tab, one need to add that user in the 'Portal Administrator' Group. This group is a default group created while installation of Appian.
    But the idea of accessing his/her cdts and xsds only is still not possible. The user will be able to access all the datastore. I would not suggest to go for this option, as this expose all the cdts and datastores in the system to the basic user.
    Assumption: The user is already a part of 'Designer' Group.
    Certified Senior Developer
    To give a basic user access to system tab, one need to add that user in the 'Portal Administrator' Group. This group is a default group created while installation of Appian.
    But the idea of accessing his/her cdts and xsds only is still not possible. The user will be able to access all the datastore. I would not suggest to go for this option, as this expose all the cdts and datastores in the system to the basic user.
    Assumption: The user is already a part of 'Designer' Group.
Children
No Data