Are many of you using Appian for document storage? If so, have you had any impa

Are many of you using Appian for document storage? If so, have you had any impact to performance? Any pitfalls I shoudl look out for? Thanks for any input....

OriginalPostID-119303

OriginalPostID-119303

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Eduardo: Can you please give a little insight on this. if we customize the base path,
    1. Nothing changes in the way we are going to view the stored documents in designer > Documents tab right ? i mean only the storage location gets changed but Appian is going to take care of looking up documents from this new path right ?
    2. if we change "resources.appian.process.application.PM_STORE_ROOT_PATH=", and i have an archieve settings say 30 days for my process, will my processes still be archieved from this new location. Basically i am trying to understand if changing any of the default path will affect any other behaviour like process archieving ?
  • @Eduardo: Can you please give a little insight on this. if we customize the base path,
    1. Nothing changes in the way we are going to view the stored documents in designer > Documents tab right ? i mean only the storage location gets changed but Appian is going to take care of looking up documents from this new path right ?
    2. if we change "resources.appian.process.application.PM_STORE_ROOT_PATH=", and i have an archieve settings say 30 days for my process, will my processes still be archieved from this new location. Basically i am trying to understand if changing any of the default path will affect any other behaviour like process archieving ?
Children
No Data