I am working a bug and during project creation if the user selects a Large Sto

I am working a bug and during project creation if the user selects a Large Store, Convenience Retail or Drug Value originating channel the selection of project subtype should be an optional (not required) selection. The dropdown selection should not be removed.

Could anyone let me know what could be the logic which I should use so that" Project Subtype"should be optional for Large Store, Convenience Retail or Drug Value originating channel . We are using expression rule "prmOrigChanHasProjectSubType"

=if(contains({cons!PRM_ORIG_CHAN_REGION, cons!PRM_ORIG_CHAN_STORE_LG, cons!PRM_ORIG_CHAN_CONV_RETAIL, cons!PRM_ORIG_CHAN_DRUG_VALUE, cons!PRM_ORIG_CHAN_CANADA, cons!PRM_ORIG_CHAN_OTHER}, ri!origChannel), true(), false())

Also , we have used this expression rule to List of originating channel subtypes for Large Store.

={null(), cons!PRM_ORIG_CHAN_TYPE_REG_CPI, cons!PRM_ORIG_CHAN_TYPE_REG_NONCPI}

Please note the attached screenshot.....

OriginalPostID-119837

OriginalPostID-119837

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It would be great if anyone have any insight on the below issue I am facing.
    This is what I required :
    if (ri!origChannel= PRM_ORIG_CHAN_STORE_LG,PRM_ORIG_CHAN_CONV_RETAIL,PRM_ORIG_CHAN_DRUG_VALUE
    then
    projectSubTypeCmn ( Field in the form should be an optional).
    Currently by default this field is required for all of them. Requirement is when the user selects a Large Store, Convenience Retail or Drug Value originating channel the selection of project subtype field in the form should be an optional ( Not require to fill).
  • It would be great if anyone have any insight on the below issue I am facing.
    This is what I required :
    if (ri!origChannel= PRM_ORIG_CHAN_STORE_LG,PRM_ORIG_CHAN_CONV_RETAIL,PRM_ORIG_CHAN_DRUG_VALUE
    then
    projectSubTypeCmn ( Field in the form should be an optional).
    Currently by default this field is required for all of them. Requirement is when the user selects a Large Store, Convenience Retail or Drug Value originating channel the selection of project subtype field in the form should be an optional ( Not require to fill).
Children
No Data