HI All, I am trying to execute a stored procedure but while executing

HI All,

I am trying to execute a stored procedure but while executing it me an error "Process Diagram could not be opened. Unable to acquire a Read Connection". Can anybody help in it. Thanks in advance....

OriginalPostID-120203

OriginalPostID-120203

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Check the app-sever log for more details on the issue.
    Can you also provide a screenshot of where the issue is observed ?
  • Besides reviewing Tejas's suggestion please run

<APPIAN_HOME>\\server\\_scripts\\diagnostic\\checkengine

it seems one of your engines is down.
  • Thanks tejus. Just attaching a screen shot for your reference. I also checked the logs it says as

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Listener refused the connection with the following error:
    ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:412)
              at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.<init>(PhysicalConnection.java:531)
              at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.<init>(T4CConnection.java:221)
              at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:32)
              at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:503)
              at oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource.getPhysicalConnection(OracleDataSource.java:280)
              at oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource.getPooledConnection(OracleXADataSource.java:466)
              at oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource.getXAConnection(OracleXADataSource.java:154)
              at oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource.getXAConnection(OracleXADataSource.java:128)
              at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.xa.XAManagedConnectionFactory.getXAManagedConnection(XAManagedConnectionFactory.java:444)
              ... 8 more
    Caused by: oracle.net.ns.NetException: Listener refused the connection with the following error:
    ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor

at oracle.net.ns.NSProtocol.connect(NSProtocol.java:385)
              at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.connect(T4CConnection.java:1042)
              at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:301)
              ... 17 more

• Check if the appian-ds.xml has the correct configuration to connect to the Oracle database.
    You can also confirm with your DBA to check if the configuration looks correct.

In addition, make sure that the oracle database is up. Can you connect to same database outside Appian. i.e Using a sqlplus etc