Is there a OOTB functionality to empty the contents of KC or to get all the top

Is there a OOTB functionality to empty the contents of KC or to get all the top level folders present in KC?...

OriginalPostID-121528

OriginalPostID-121528

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Eduardo I have created a smart service as per your suggestion #3. But I do have a question - as of now the smart service has a input called 'knowledgeCenterId' which is of type Number Integer. In the smart service how can I check if a knowledge center exists or not with the input received from smart service? Because if I doesn't make this check, the smart service is fetching the child contents of the object (irrespective of KC or folder) based on the id and deleting them.

I know that I could do it with KnowledgeCenter data type but I would like to prefer to do it with the knowledgeCenterId which is of type Number. Is there any mistake in this approach?

It would be grateful to hear back from you.
  • @Eduardo I have created a smart service as per your suggestion #3. But I do have a question - as of now the smart service has a input called 'knowledgeCenterId' which is of type Number Integer. In the smart service how can I check if a knowledge center exists or not with the input received from smart service? Because if I doesn't make this check, the smart service is fetching the child contents of the object (irrespective of KC or folder) based on the id and deleting them.

I know that I could do it with KnowledgeCenter data type but I would like to prefer to do it with the knowledgeCenterId which is of type Number. Is there any mistake in this approach?

It would be grateful to hear back from you.
Children
No Data