Need help in Page Refresh

Certified Associate Developer

Hi All ,

I am having following code ..calling start process model .. i want page to be refreshed after process model is complete. What will be the best way to implement.

a!buttonWidget(
label: cons!OCO_TXT_USER_ACTION_SUBMIT,
saveInto: {
a!save(
ri!userAction,
cons!OCO_TXT_USER_ACTION_SUBMIT
),
a!save(local!data,
a!startProcessLink(
processModel: cons!OPS_PM_UPDATE_SETUP_DETAILS,
processParameters: {

interactionDetails: a!update(
data: local!interationDetail,
index: {
OPS Interaction.fields.interactionId',
OPS Interaction.fields.isActive',
OPS Interaction.fields.createdBy',
OPS Interaction.fields.createdDt',
OPS Interaction.fields.updatedBy',
OPS Interaction.fields.updatedDt'
},
value: {
ri!InteractionId,
true(),
loggedInUser(),
now(),
loggedInUser(),
now()
}
),
npiDetails: local!npiDetails,
tinDetails: local!tinDetails,

},

))
},
submit: true,
style: "SOLID",
showWhen: local!currentStep = rule!OCO_nullSafeLength(local!formSteps),
validate: true
)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi ,
    as my understanding startprocesslink() not work fine on the button.you can replace it by startprocess(),

but if you want to do it with  the startprocesslink() then try using a card layout(with rich text inside) and applying the start process link over the card layout With the recent padding customizations added to the card layout, we can try to make it look like a button.

or you can make use of the record action field - by adding your process as a related action to a record and showing the actions as per the style

try to apply end-to-end activity chaining throughout the process, the data that is getting updated will be refreshed in the interface if the data is coming from a query.
    if you want to refresh the data that is not related to the process link data or the data that has not come from the query then we can use the refreshVariable function.

Certified Senior Developer

Hi ,
    as my understanding startprocesslink() not work fine on the button.you can replace it by startprocess(),

but if you want to do it with  the startprocesslink() then try using a card layout(with rich text inside) and applying the start process link over the card layout With the recent padding customizations added to the card layout, we can try to make it look like a button.

or you can make use of the record action field - by adding your process as a related action to a record and showing the actions as per the style

try to apply end-to-end activity chaining throughout the process, the data that is getting updated will be refreshed in the interface if the data is coming from a query.
    if you want to refresh the data that is not related to the process link data or the data that has not come from the query then we can use the refreshVariable function.

Children
No Data