Interface dynamically allows user to create forms

In part of my requirements for this project I am working on in Appian is to allow admins of the application be able to dynamically add fields and forms from the backoffice interface for users to access and submit their responses to the dynamically generated forms. I have looked everywhere online for the answer but have found little to no information on the topic. All I found was a plugin, however I am precluded from utilizing plugins in this specific project, and as such, must be developed entirely on Appian without plugins. Can this be achieved?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

We have created such a functionality, first you have to create the Question Bank, where you are going to create the questions by type, dropdown,text etc. Then you create a Form Templates section where you configure a form template inside which you put the questions from the question bank. After that for the final user you can call the template and then foreach with a!match function the different questions, and store the answers in a multiple data. 

Certified Associate Developer

We have created such a functionality, first you have to create the Question Bank, where you are going to create the questions by type, dropdown,text etc. Then you create a Form Templates section where you configure a form template inside which you put the questions from the question bank. After that for the final user you can call the template and then foreach with a!match function the different questions, and store the answers in a multiple data. 

Children
No Data