Having two tables one is having 100 records other is having 5 records with same index as in table one

Certified Senior Developer

Having two tables one is having 100 records other is having 5 records with same index as in table one ,  I want to update the table with 100 records with the data from table with 5 records using foreach loop in appian? write syntex.

I am trying to update records using write to record function. Can anyone explain about this.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As far as I know, there are two issues present:

1. You cannot invoke the write to record function directly. Instead, you need to incorporate this function within a saveInto parameter of a component.
    2. you can not  trigger more than one smart service within a single saveInto operation.

Potential solutions may vary based on the requirements and data:

1. Utilize a component where you can integrate your smart service (writeToRecords function) and perform all data operations in one step.
    2. Employ a!startProcess or a!startProcesslink to trigger multiple writeToRecords operations as needed.
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to balti

Hi  ,

Thanks for your reply !!

So i was thinking previously , that i need to solve this problem throught a!startprocess 

To solve this point need to create process model and interface through interface i will handle the related data and employee data and then need to submit the  process accordigly..

Please let me know is it right ???

Reply Children