Extract Data from Document with in Seconds

Certified Lead Developer

HI Team,

We are Using AI Skill Extract Data from Documents (IDP).

At starting we trained  a model  with Driving License with around 25 Documents and its recall is 96% and it took around 7-8 minutes to extract the Data 

then trained with 50 and its recall is 90% and its taking  5-6 minutes lastly i tried with 75 documents recall is 83% taking 5-6 minutes to Extract data.

i have requirement to extract data with in less than 30 seconds or max of 45 seconds.

How should i achieve this extraction of data from documents with in seconds

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi Vinay, 

AI Skill Extract Data from Documents (IDP) usually takes a lot of time to extract, no matter how many times you train it. I would suggest you to use "AWS Textract" integration to extract text from doc's, It takes less than a min. Only thing that you need to take care of document size limit since AWS textract doesn't take more than 5 MB. So before sending document to AWS textract integration, use "split pdf by number" smart service and send one by one using MNI to AWS Tectract.

Certified Senior Developer

Hi Vinay, 

AI Skill Extract Data from Documents (IDP) usually takes a lot of time to extract, no matter how many times you train it. I would suggest you to use "AWS Textract" integration to extract text from doc's, It takes less than a min. Only thing that you need to take care of document size limit since AWS textract doesn't take more than 5 MB. So before sending document to AWS textract integration, use "split pdf by number" smart service and send one by one using MNI to AWS Tectract.

Children
No Data