General

Certified Associate Developer

Hello Team,

Could you please let me know whatt type of questions we can expect in  appian developer interview . Any insights would be helpful 

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

From an associate, I expect that he knows the Appian objects and how to use them to build an application.

From a senior, I additionally expect to understand the software development process and turn abstract requirements into a well designed application using Appian best practices.

From a lead, I additionally expect to design and architect complex applications and integrations, guide his team, teach best practices and solve the difficult problems.

Certified Lead Developer

From an associate, I expect that he knows the Appian objects and how to use them to build an application.

From a senior, I additionally expect to understand the software development process and turn abstract requirements into a well designed application using Appian best practices.

From a lead, I additionally expect to design and architect complex applications and integrations, guide his team, teach best practices and solve the difficult problems.

Children
No Data