creat an interface related to a group

hello, im develloping an application that contains 2 groupes i have created a sign in page this page allows me to  create a new user and then add it to a specifique group , now i want that after the user receive a mail that contains the login and the password to his appian account an interface that contains information will be played ( i want to display this interface directly after the user loged to appian )  any help how can i do this please !

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Keep that Sign-Up page in portal and give that Portal link to the user. When the user enters the details in that particular sign-up page then handle the creating user in Process model with the help of Create User Smart service and Add Group members Smart service to add the user to the particular group now save the data to the DB with Write Records. When the user is created the mail will be sent to the User with Username and Password. Before doing that create a Summary Interface by referring the record data which is saved and in Admin console at user start pages give the group and call the Summary Interface which is to see immediately after the user get Sign-In. 

Certified Senior Developer

Keep that Sign-Up page in portal and give that Portal link to the user. When the user enters the details in that particular sign-up page then handle the creating user in Process model with the help of Create User Smart service and Add Group members Smart service to add the user to the particular group now save the data to the DB with Write Records. When the user is created the mail will be sent to the User with Username and Password. Before doing that create a Summary Interface by referring the record data which is saved and in Admin console at user start pages give the group and call the Summary Interface which is to see immediately after the user get Sign-In. 

Children
No Data