I was working with the configurations of the email template but when i have tried that i was getting the error in the process model

Certified Associate Developer

rule!CRP_getUserOrGroupEmailIds(
  recipient: if(
    contains(
      cons!CRP_TXT_BUTTON_ACTION_FOR_RM_APPROVAL[4],
      pv!buttonAction
    ),
    ac!involvedUsers,
    if(
      contains(
        cons!CRP_TXT_BUTTON_ACTION_FOR_RM_APPROVAL[5],
        pv!buttonAction
      ),
      pv!requestMasterDetails['recordType!{7d4ba6cb-2d10-4167-b775-b01207e73ffb}CRP_requestMasterDetails.fields.{11a8daca-73c1-434d-b842-1d9095c26c07}initiatedBy'],
      pv!taskAssignee,

)
  )
)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Senior Developer

hi  the error says that null parameter is passed into user() function could you check once the variables which you are sending are not null values. initially for debugging purpose just direct give once user and check whether the process model is running without errors, If that looks fine, implement the logic step by step and verify.

And also may I know what is there inside this rule? rule!CRP_getUserOrGroupEmailIds

• +1
    Certified Senior Developer

hi  the error says that null parameter is passed into user() function could you check once the variables which you are sending are not null values. initially for debugging purpose just direct give once user and check whether the process model is running without errors, If that looks fine, implement the logic step by step and verify.

And also may I know what is there inside this rule? rule!CRP_getUserOrGroupEmailIds

Children