How to convert list of text string to list

Hello, 

I'm using excel plugin tools and i can read excel data
but i don't need null of row so i want to delete null row.
I tried to loop list of text string but cannot get it.
How can i convert list of text string to list.

here is my test rest of screen shot

here is my excel data image

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

There is a new plugin available, with better features  called "excel utilities", you can use below function under that.

readexcelsheetwithfilter(excelDocument, sheetNumber, startRow, endRow, startColumn, endColumn, rejectNullRowsAndColumns, password)

A function to read data from an Excel sheet in a paged way.

Returns: DataSubset

excelDocument (Document): The Excel document to read from. The provided excel file should be of .xlsx extension.

sheetNumber (Number (Integer)): The sheet number to read from, Where 1 is the first sheet, 2 is the second sheet, etc.

startRow (Number (Integer)): Provide the starting row index from where the data should be read. Index starts from 1.

endRow (Number (Integer)): Provide the ending row index up to which the data should be read. Provide null() to get all rows in the sheet.

startColumn (Number (Integer)): Provide the starting Column index from where the data should be read. Index starts from 1.

endColumn (Number (Integer)): Provide the ending Column index up to which the data should be read. Provide null() to get all column in the sheet.

rejectNullRowsAndColumns (Boolean): Optional: Provide true to reject the empty rows and columns in the sheet when getting the output data. Default: false.

password (Text): Optional: Password for the provided excel document when the document is password protected.

•  

Thank for your information. I will try "excel utilities" plugin 

Reply Children
No Data