When publishing into DB I want to get specified Table names I pass through the x

When publishing into DB I want to get specified Table names I pass through the xsd. I created a sample xsd attached, but when I am trying to Import the xsd I am getting error
A type mapping annotation is invalid: The eclass: HbAnnotatedEAttribute does not have an efeature for Table (APNX-2-4055-000).

How can I achieve it, any Suggestions.

test.xsd

OriginalPostID-123527

OriginalPostID-123527

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As per my understanding it can be achieved by creating separate child cdts which will have table configuration associated in xsd. Then use this cdts in parent cdt with One to many annotation or max min occurences. For e.g create a cdt TestNumber1 and associate it with standard table name. In parent cdt add a element of type TestNumber1 with multiple occurences.
  • As per my understanding it can be achieved by creating separate child cdts which will have table configuration associated in xsd. Then use this cdts in parent cdt with One to many annotation or max min occurences. For e.g create a cdt TestNumber1 and associate it with standard table name. In parent cdt add a element of type TestNumber1 with multiple occurences.
Children
No Data