The "user" parameter has a value that does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient privileges to access

Certified Associate Developer

The "user" parameter has a value that does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient privileges to access its data . 

I am using record events and tracked the changes in the history table which are auto created in the events   , 

As an admin i can able to view the data , whereas normal users are getting this week , i have check all the records type user records they are having viewer permission 

Please let me know what could be the problem 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

That's not a record problem, but a user visibility problem. The user trying to view the events, does not have the permission to access its data. This is what the error message states.

You will have to check your group's settings to make sure users can see each other.

in reply to Stefan Helzle

Thanks for your reply , Also in the event history too it is failing to update the related records via Process model,  I checked the user profile and visibility lower members of same group can see each other viewer permission on all related records updated with group , my question is , it is initiated via process model with initiator or viewer  or process admins and it's failing to update the related records same way user can not see the history as well in gui, what permission needed to update the history events via pm  and where do we set the visibility other then this places .

in reply to Stefan Helzle

Thanks for your reply , Also in the event history too it is failing to update the related records via Process model,  I checked the user profile and visibility lower members of same group can see each other viewer permission on all related records updated with group , my question is , it is initiated via process model with initiator or viewer  or process admins and it's failing to update the related records same way user can not see the history as well in gui, what permission needed to update the history events via pm  and where do we set the visibility other then this places .

Children
No Data