Hi there ! I'm trying to import an application on my production s

Hi there !

I'm trying to import an application on my production server and having the following error:

The model could not be published. Errors: [Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model.,
Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model., Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model.,
Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model., Logic node rules specify output nodes that do not exist., Invalid node gui ID in connection]

The problem is that both process models that are not being imported because of this error, are being published in my development environment.

I'm a little lost and could use some help.

Thanks !...

OriginalPostID-124448

OriginalPostID-124448

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • No, I'm sorry...but there are confidential information in there. But I can paste here what it says in the "caused by" part of the log:

Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: The model could not be published. Errors:
    [Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model., Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model.,
    Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model., Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model.,
    Logic node rules specify output nodes that do not exist., Invalid node gui ID in connection]

Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: The model could not be published. Errors:
    [Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model., Logic node rules specify output nodes that do not exist.,
    Logic node rules specify output nodes that do not exist., Invalid node gui ID in connection]
  • No, I'm sorry...but there are confidential information in there. But I can paste here what it says in the "caused by" part of the log:

[Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model., Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model.,

[Connection endNodeGuiIds must match guiid of a node in this process model., Logic node rules specify output nodes that do not exist.,
Children
No Data