Obtained without duplicate values ​​of record type

Hi

I want to DISTINCT duplicate data like the attached image.
I know that using recordtype of grouping it can be distinct data.
As my requirement i want to distinct value columns and other columns.

How can I implement it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

More context is needed - are you talking about local data or are you talking about doing aggregation on a query?

If you're talking about de-duplicating local data, like an array, then the standard technique is to take your value that (may have) duplicates, and call union() on it, "unioning" it with itself.  I almost always set up a separate expression rule, i.e. "GLBL_distinct()" that accepts an array and unions it internally, to avoid having to hardcode a union() call into my interface or rule (etc).  This works fairly well for general use cases.

Certified Lead Developer

More context is needed - are you talking about local data or are you talking about doing aggregation on a query?

If you're talking about de-duplicating local data, like an array, then the standard technique is to take your value that (may have) duplicates, and call union() on it, "unioning" it with itself.  I almost always set up a separate expression rule, i.e. "GLBL_distinct()" that accepts an array and unions it internally, to avoid having to hardcode a union() call into my interface or rule (etc).  This works fairly well for general use cases.

Children