Drop down list error in mobile when performing a create record action

I am creating an MVP that requires users to add specific records for sites and buildings while using the mobile app (offline and online).  My current roadblock is when I'm creating a new building record that needs to be associated with a specific site.  In the create new building interface, there is a site drop down list that a user can select before adding a building name/number. For testing I have two ways to initiate the create building record action.  The first way is through the building record list site page (using the Record List Action to initiate the process), and the second way is through a site page that initiates the create building action.  In the latter setup, when selecting a site I receive an "Invalid Rule UUID field:..." for line 13 in the picture provided.

I appreciate any help or insight into this issue.  Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Hi,

Thank you for your reply.  The purpose of ri!building[AMS Building.siteId] is to save the unique siteId selection into the building table's siteId field.  I use that field for filtering in other interfaces.  I also have the selected site value also saving to the local!selectedSite so it remains visible after selection.  Not doing that made the selection disappear after selection.  But maybe there's a better way?

Children
No Data