I have a process that deletes records using the "Delete from Data Store Ent

I have a process that deletes records using the "Delete from Data Store Entities Smart Service". If I delete 1 record from the CDT there is no issue, but if I delete multiple records I get an error
Details: An error occurred while trying to delete data. No data was deleted. Details: org.hibernate.StaleStateException: Batch update returned unexpected row count from update [0]; actual row count: 0; expected: 1. (APNX-1-4212-000)

It appears that record is deleted and then rolled back. But once the record is rolled back I can go back to the workflow and delete that record individually without an error.

Does anyone know why I am getting this behavior and how to fix it? Thanks...

OriginalPostID-124583

OriginalPostID-124583

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In our documentation on this node, one of the examples it gives is like this:
    {entity:pv!ENTITY_SPRINT_ITEMS, identifiers:pv!itemIdsToDelete}

The variable for identifiers does not use any dot notation to reference fields, whereas yours does:
    pv!tasksToUnsuspend.suspendId

Can you explain the structure of that variable and how its data is setup?

Also, I see the following troubleshooting message for errors like this:
    "If you receive the following message, it may be due to a constraint violation exception or similar error that occurred while attempting to save data to the database... A constraint violation exception depends on your database schema and may occur when deleting an item that is referenced by another item in the same table via a foreign key."

Can you confirm that this is not the case for your schema?
  • In our documentation on this node, one of the examples it gives is like this:
    {entity:pv!ENTITY_SPRINT_ITEMS, identifiers:pv!itemIdsToDelete}

The variable for identifiers does not use any dot notation to reference fields, whereas yours does:
    pv!tasksToUnsuspend.suspendId

Can you explain the structure of that variable and how its data is setup?

Also, I see the following troubleshooting message for errors like this:
    "If you receive the following message, it may be due to a constraint violation exception or similar error that occurred while attempting to save data to the database... A constraint violation exception depends on your database schema and may occur when deleting an item that is referenced by another item in the same table via a foreign key."

Can you confirm that this is not the case for your schema?
Children
No Data