We have several instances of a process model where process security is assigned

We have several instances of a process model where process security is assigned dynamically. I want to get a report of all the process instances with their process security.

Is there an expression function or smart service to get process security of a live instance?...

OriginalPostID-124882

OriginalPostID-124882

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I wasn't able to find any out of the box functions or plugins that would accomplish this. You would likely need to create a custom function plugin to get process security for running instances.

Also, keep in mind that in a single process instance, there might be multiple flows, each of which could have its own security model. This could be a pitfall for any sort of intuitive organization.
  • I wasn't able to find any out of the box functions or plugins that would accomplish this. You would likely need to create a custom function plugin to get process security for running instances.

Also, keep in mind that in a single process instance, there might be multiple flows, each of which could have its own security model. This could be a pitfall for any sort of intuitive organization.
Children
No Data