Can not update existing data after changing CDT org.hibernate.ObjectDeletedException

Hi,

I have a complex CDT structures in the Processes. Earlier i was able to save retrieve and update the data. i made few changes to the CDT and now save a nd retrieve works but I cant update an existing data. I get an exception on "Write to DataStore Node".

I have verified in the process models all pvs and sub-process mappings refer to the latest cdts. I was succesfull in saving the Processes and publishing them eliminating the chances of missing some previous references to the CDT(I think).

The alert and server logs dont specify much but say some deleted object will be recreated.

Here is what i get in the alerts
"There is a problem with task “Write to Data Store Entity” in the process “ Initiate Request”. An error occurred while trying to write to the entity “CK_Request_ET” [id=b886d2c3-19ad-49c2-996a-dccaf4845d09@59999, type=Request (id=12412)] (data store: CK_DATA_STORE). Details: org.hibernate.ObjectDeletedException: deleted object would ...

OriginalPostID-128485

OriginalPostID-128485

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data