Need to add multiple groups at one time in appian

Certified Senior Developer

I want to learn the most efficient way to create groups for markets,so that I don’t have to spend a lot of time recreating the same groups for 8 markets, want to implement group permissions for multiple markets at once.

I know we have smart service to create groups and also we have plugin called Peoples functions plug-in. Do we have any other way ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Not sure what "other way" you are looking for? If the end user can do something that requires creating groups, you know the solution. If groups are static design objects, just create them once. Can you help me understanding what exactly you are looking for?

in reply to Stefan Helzle

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well!!

Regarding this point i have completed this. but , i have some questions regarding groups security.

please let me know if there is a way to update the group security using the Create Group smart service or any other method?

Currently, my functionality requires me to create multiple groups with a single click. While this process successfully creates the groups, it automatically adds me as an admin to each group. I need to remove the creator’s name from the security settings.

If you have any solutions or suggestions for this issue, please let me know.

in reply to Stefan Helzle

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well!!

Regarding this point i have completed this. but , i have some questions regarding groups security.

please let me know if there is a way to update the group security using the Create Group smart service or any other method?

Currently, my functionality requires me to create multiple groups with a single click. While this process successfully creates the groups, it automatically adds me as an admin to each group. I need to remove the creator’s name from the security settings.

If you have any solutions or suggestions for this issue, please let me know.

Children
No Data