fileUploadField saveInTo

Certified Associate Developer

Scenario: I have a created a reusable fileUploadField component which I am planning to use in all existing fileUploadField field in all apps. I have created a rule inputs for all the parameters of the fileUpload field and passing values to the common component while calling it. In saveInTo of the common component I am calling a!startProcess which will run asynchronously(i.e. no activity chaining). 

Issue: 

1. When I drag and drop multiple documents to file upload, a!startProcess is being called multiple times. Is this behavior expected? i.e when I upload multiple docs at the same time, saveInTo will execute multiple times?
  2. Sometimes, when I upload multiple docs at the same time, getting the following error. (Especially when I upload 3 to 4 docs at the same time)

Could not display interface. Please check definition and inputs. Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = 50518:8f67a] in rule 'aco_fileuploadfield' : An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error : Attempted to run a second smart service, but only one smart service can be run per expression evaluation.

Note: I have built this functionality to capture document details across all apps and all upload fields which are already in use. We don't want to change any UI and major changes to existing screens.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data