I have a process model. Is there a way that if I cancel a task in that process

I have a process model. Is there a way that if I cancel a task in that process model that I can also trigger to cancel the process instance? My problem is that I have timed email notifications in the process so while the user's task gets cancelled he still receives email reminder notifications for a task he no longer has access to. So I need to cancel the entire process instance....

OriginalPostID-129373

OriginalPostID-129373

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You did give me an idea though. What I could do is set for example pv!cancel to "True" and then setup an XOR in my email notification. On the output of the task if not cancelled then set the value to False. the the XOR decision is if pv!cancel is True which it would be if the task had been cancelled then terminate the process for if false go ahead and send the email.
  • You did give me an idea though. What I could do is set for example pv!cancel to "True" and then setup an XOR in my email notification. On the output of the task if not cancelled then set the value to False. the the XOR decision is if pv!cancel is True which it would be if the task had been cancelled then terminate the process for if false go ahead and send the email.
Children