I am using 7.5 and the JSON functions plugin. The plugin is generating a JSON ar

I am using 7.5 and the JSON functions plugin. The plugin is generating a JSON array but with double quotes that are not needed.

{"Recipients":["{\\"Test\\":\\"1\\",\\"Test2\\":\\"2\\"}","{\\"Test\\":\\"1\\",\\"Test2\\":\\"2\\"}"],"UserId":"1"}

Is there a way for me to remove "{ and }" and replace it it { and }...

OriginalPostID-130297

OriginalPostID-130297

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Karls,Vanmathyv
    I am trying to use fromJson() and use that value,however I am facing few problems.
    In process model I took two script task, in the first script task's custom output I am creating a custom output:-
    a!fromJson({"firstName" : "Ravi"})
    ALERT ERROR: The jsonText parameter of a!fromJson() was not valid JSON. Received: [firstName:Ravi]) (Data Outputs)
    OR
    a!fromJson('{"firstName" : "Ravi"}')
    ERROR: Neither variables nor Rules found.
    I've created a process variable inside that data tab and saving there the value.
  • Hello Karls,Vanmathyv
    I am trying to use fromJson() and use that value,however I am facing few problems.
    In process model I took two script task, in the first script task's custom output I am creating a custom output:-
    a!fromJson({"firstName" : "Ravi"})
    ALERT ERROR: The jsonText parameter of a!fromJson() was not valid JSON. Received: [firstName:Ravi]) (Data Outputs)
    OR
    a!fromJson('{"firstName" : "Ravi"}')
    ERROR: Neither variables nor Rules found.
    I've created a process variable inside that data tab and saving there the value.
Children
No Data