Other team changed the SOAP web service method and changed the object name.

Other team changed the SOAP web service method and changed the object name.
In the 'Call Web Service' smart service, even after refreshing the service old variables names are shown as a result of this our data is not sent properly. When I checked the WSDL with SOAP UI there I can see new variables names.

I cannot figure out what is the error?...

OriginalPostID-131167

OriginalPostID-131167

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Use the approach I describe here: forum.appian.com/.../e-107197 to update the node

1. Delete the CDTs related to the Web Service. Make sure you delete all of them, sort by namespace to be completely sure you are deleting all of them

*** IMPORTANT: Missing at least one CDT will prevent the solution from working, please triple check you delete all related CDTs.

2. Open up the process model, right click on the Call Web Service Smart Service - Properties - Setup
    3. Temporarily check Authentication Required and typed something in username and password and click Refresh
    4. Uncheck the authentication required option.
    5. Finish configuring the smart service.
    6. Save and publish the model
    7. Try again.
  • Use the approach I describe here: forum.appian.com/.../e-107197 to update the node

1. Delete the CDTs related to the Web Service. Make sure you delete all of them, sort by namespace to be completely sure you are deleting all of them

*** IMPORTANT: Missing at least one CDT will prevent the solution from working, please triple check you delete all related CDTs.

2. Open up the process model, right click on the Call Web Service Smart Service - Properties - Setup
    3. Temporarily check Authentication Required and typed something in username and password and click Refresh
    4. Uncheck the authentication required option.
    5. Finish configuring the smart service.
    6. Save and publish the model
    7. Try again.
Children
No Data