Is there a straightforward way to get a list of direct reports for a supervisor?

Is there a straightforward way to get a list of direct reports for a supervisor? Use case is to build a process for the supervisors to login an reassign tasks for their direct reports....

OriginalPostID-133269

OriginalPostID-133269

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ideally, you should be using Group based assignment along with using the correct process instance security that would allow the reassignment privileges to a user with Manager credentials - Satya, yes - that is done and the managers can do it from the Portal - We want this in the tempo. I have build a generic process model and a set of rules to achieve this in tempo, but is needs further customization. For example - This has to be a generic functionality; that can be used by supervisors belonging to ''x' number of groups. The 'users' vary in that scenario, hence my question on he existence of a straightforward way to get this list. I think I can take it up from here. Thanks
  • Ideally, you should be using Group based assignment along with using the correct process instance security that would allow the reassignment privileges to a user with Manager credentials - Satya, yes - that is done and the managers can do it from the Portal - We want this in the tempo. I have build a generic process model and a set of rules to achieve this in tempo, but is needs further customization. For example - This has to be a generic functionality; that can be used by supervisors belonging to ''x' number of groups. The 'users' vary in that scenario, hence my question on he existence of a straightforward way to get this list. I think I can take it up from here. Thanks
Children
No Data