Hi All, I'm trying to use a Query Entity and Configured some basic field, Wh

Hi All, I'm trying to use a Query Entity and Configured some basic field, While I try to execute the attached code I'm being alerted with "Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error [line 21]: Invalid index: Cannot index property 'TrialName' of type Text into type List of Variant".
I've used cast function with .data but not able to reach the resolution. suggestions Aprreciated...

query.txt

OriginalPostID-133943

OriginalPostID-133943

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • deepanc, "invalid index: Cannot index property 'TrialName' of type Text into type List of Variant", this error arises because of there is no data retrieved for that query. if you can see the data structure of the query entity without tagging data.Trail_Name in bottom of the expression, you can see empty result in data column.
    so please check null handling before referencing CDT columns with "."
    And I will look into the error you mentioned in comments.

Correction.txt

• deepanc, "invalid index: Cannot index property 'TrialName' of type Text into type List of Variant", this error arises because of there is no data retrieved for that query. if you can see the data structure of the query entity without tagging data.Trail_Name in bottom of the expression, you can see empty result in data column.
    so please check null handling before referencing CDT columns with "."
    And I will look into the error you mentioned in comments.

Correction.txt

Children
No Data