what are quick tasks? I have read the documentation, but cant seem to understand

what are quick tasks? I have read the documentation, but cant seem to understand what it is.
Can anyone please explain it to me with an example?...

OriginalPostID-134694

OriginalPostID-134694

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • A quick task is an ad-hoc task that once enabled within a process instance can be executed and completed n-number of times throughout the life of the process instance. The quick task is a task that may or may not be completed in your process and usually doesn't impact the overall flow of your business process. The quick task has an assignment but uses it more as a permission of who can execute this ad-hoc task.
  • A quick task is an ad-hoc task that once enabled within a process instance can be executed and completed n-number of times throughout the life of the process instance. The quick task is a task that may or may not be completed in your process and usually doesn't impact the overall flow of your business process. The quick task has an assignment but uses it more as a permission of who can execute this ad-hoc task.
Children
No Data