I heard rumours that it is possible to use Chrome browser with the Process Model

I heard rumours that it is possible to use Chrome browser with the Process Modeller - but it is not officially supported yet.

I've tried changing the user agent in Chrome and Opera to Internet Explorer 8 and 10 - but clicking on "Launch Process Modeller" still reports - "Only works in Internet Explorer".

Note: I found IE Tab for Chrome - but that is Windows only. I'm looking for a reliable and simple Linux solution - other than running IE 8 in Wine (which works but crashes intermittently), or loading a Windows VM, or running a remote desktop.

Anyone have a work around for Chrome?...

OriginalPostID-135305

OriginalPostID-135305

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Process Modeler is IE only. There are no hacks around this.

The only reliable way to access Process Modeler from Linux or OSX is through a Windows virtual machine. Other tools like Wine are not reliable and a waste of time.

All other designer interfaces may be accessed from Google Chrome, such as rules, SAIL Interface Designer, Application Mgmt, etc...
  • Process Modeler is IE only. There are no hacks around this.

The only reliable way to access Process Modeler from Linux or OSX is through a Windows virtual machine. Other tools like Wine are not reliable and a waste of time.

All other designer interfaces may be accessed from Google Chrome, such as rules, SAIL Interface Designer, Application Mgmt, etc...
Children
No Data