Hi, Can we format the data which is displayed in gridTextColumn.

Hi,
Can we format the data which is displayed in gridTextColumn.

data:index(local!displaydatasubset.data,"emailaddress",{}) .

From the above code I'd like to fetch the user first name and display on the grid column.

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks....

OriginalPostID-135856

OriginalPostID-135856

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • deepanc, expression rule will work if you pass correct user name to that. if you would like to see the result of expression test it out side with test username.
    As far as I know, null value is return in these two cases for your specifications
    1. if you did null handling (if it is empty input then returning null value).
    2. index(local!displaydatasubset.data,"emailaddress",{}) means there is no data , it will give empty arrray to that grid column.

Please check these two and also for debugging print local!datasubset data in any sail component like test,paragraph fields.
  • deepanc, expression rule will work if you pass correct user name to that. if you would like to see the result of expression test it out side with test username.
    As far as I know, null value is return in these two cases for your specifications
    1. if you did null handling (if it is empty input then returning null value).
    2. index(local!displaydatasubset.data,"emailaddress",{}) means there is no data , it will give empty arrray to that grid column.

Please check these two and also for debugging print local!datasubset data in any sail component like test,paragraph fields.
Children
No Data