CALLING ALL UK USERS !!! Would anyone be interested in getting involv

CALLING ALL UK USERS !!!

Would anyone be interested in getting involved in an Appian User Group?

I used to be involved in one in a previous role where I was a Metastorm developer, and we met up periodically at a venue provided by a member to discuss all things BPM and software specific. Sometime we used to invite the vendor as well :p

I think this would be great for the UK users as we have very little contact with Appian over here and we can never get the funding to go to the Conference :(

Could be an opportunity to share best practice on a techical perspective and also talk about more "business" issues such as adoption and implementation.

Anyone interested can get in touch with me directly with the new functionality on the forum I think by sending a message to me and I can look at how we can get this set up.

Hope to hear from people soon!

David...

OriginalPostID-57807

OriginalPostID-57807

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Just following on from your post, the Appian team are in regular communication with our Customers - over the last few months I have reached out to Rob Clarke - can you confirm if Rob is still the correct contact or should I be speaking directly with you? I am keen to discuss Appian World with you to see if there is a way we can secure your attendance to the event, Rob attended last year and I believe he found it very valuable. We are also looking at hosting a European Client Meeting this year and would welcome the opportunity to cover some of your topics into the Agenda and allow you time to network with other UK/European Clients. Appian welcome the opportunity for Customers to interact with each other and are happy to assist in these efforts. I will try to contact you again tomorrow.
  • Just following on from your post, the Appian team are in regular communication with our Customers - over the last few months I have reached out to Rob Clarke - can you confirm if Rob is still the correct contact or should I be speaking directly with you? I am keen to discuss Appian World with you to see if there is a way we can secure your attendance to the event, Rob attended last year and I believe he found it very valuable. We are also looking at hosting a European Client Meeting this year and would welcome the opportunity to cover some of your topics into the Agenda and allow you time to network with other UK/European Clients. Appian welcome the opportunity for Customers to interact with each other and are happy to assist in these efforts. I will try to contact you again tomorrow.
Children
No Data