We have a process outside of Appian that launches a user into Appian and routes

We have a process outside of Appian that launches a user into Appian and routes them to a task. When they click submit button to end task a new screen is opend, which is "my task" portal. They were never at this screen when launched into Appian. What should happen once done with task is I guess logged out. Is this happening because they are logged in, and they are done with task, so by default the portal is displayed? Thanks!

OriginalPostID-137992

OriginalPostID-137992

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We are launching the task thru a simplepopu url. I'll paste the url below and attach a screen of the task once user submits/or ends task. The problem is the task does comple but screen continues to say "Working" and a browswer popup is displayed asking if you want to close this tab. If you say "yes" on popup all windows close, which is what we want. How do we get rid of the popup and why does it say "Working" when it's not.
    url: xxxxxxxx:8080/.../getTaskDetails.simplepopup
    Thanks! and please see attachment which shows the behavior when user clicks submit button.

• We are launching the task thru a simplepopu url. I'll paste the url below and attach a screen of the task once user submits/or ends task. The problem is the task does comple but screen continues to say "Working" and a browswer popup is displayed asking if you want to close this tab. If you say "yes" on popup all windows close, which is what we want. How do we get rid of the popup and why does it say "Working" when it's not.
    url: xxxxxxxx:8080/.../getTaskDetails.simplepopup
    Thanks! and please see attachment which shows the behavior when user clicks submit button.

Children
No Data