I am using a Post Comment to Feed Entry smart service and I am getting an error

I am using a Post Comment to Feed Entry smart service and I am getting an error that says the following:

"An error occurred while trying to post a comment or hazard to the feed (entry id: []). Details: The supplied feed entry [] is not accessible"

I am passing in an entryID of a post message and all the comments should be appearing beneath that post of entryID value: x-##.

I checked the permissions and read the other posts. When I go to that process and wait about a minute and restart that node it proceeds without an error. Doesn't that mean the permissions are ok? Any ideas?

OriginalPostID-139819

OriginalPostID-139819

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • lakshmim, thank you for that comment that is helpful. So the user is in a PD_Product Development group and that group is an initiator of that workflow that creates the Feed Entry. She then is passed to a subprocess, adds more information and then in that process the same user creates the comment on the same feed she created. The assignment on the Post System event to feed in the first process is "Run as whoever started the process". And that is where the Feed Entry ID is created.
  • lakshmim, thank you for that comment that is helpful. So the user is in a PD_Product Development group and that group is an initiator of that workflow that creates the Feed Entry. She then is passed to a subprocess, adds more information and then in that process the same user creates the comment on the same feed she created. The assignment on the Post System event to feed in the first process is "Run as whoever started the process". And that is where the Feed Entry ID is created.
Children
No Data