I am using a Post Comment to Feed Entry smart service and I am getting an error

I am using a Post Comment to Feed Entry smart service and I am getting an error that says the following:

"An error occurred while trying to post a comment or hazard to the feed (entry id: []). Details: The supplied feed entry [] is not accessible"

I am passing in an entryID of a post message and all the comments should be appearing beneath that post of entryID value: x-##.

I checked the permissions and read the other posts. When I go to that process and wait about a minute and restart that node it proceeds without an error. Doesn't that mean the permissions are ok? Any ideas?

OriginalPostID-139819

OriginalPostID-139819

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'd say that it's possible the user got corrupted in the Appian instance, but it's hard to really blame it on that (I haven't personally seen a user get corrupted before). I'm running into the end of what I can troubleshoot without looking at the system. I would look at that user profile again, is the new user that did not return an error in the same user type, same groups, etc. as the one that returned an error?
  • I'd say that it's possible the user got corrupted in the Appian instance, but it's hard to really blame it on that (I haven't personally seen a user get corrupted before). I'm running into the end of what I can troubleshoot without looking at the system. I would look at that user profile again, is the new user that did not return an error in the same user type, same groups, etc. as the one that returned an error?
Children
No Data