Export To Excel Hi I am using the Export To Excel node to transfer a

Export To Excel

Hi I am using the Export To Excel node to transfer a portal report data set to excel and I have 2 queries in relation to this node.

1. There are only 1000 rows of data being returned when there are just under 4000 in the portal report. Is there a configuration that needs to be set to return all of the records.

2. There is an option on with this node (looking at the documentation) to add numerous filters. I have managed to get one filter to work correctly, but if I try with more than 1 I get no results returned.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

OriginalPostID-140842

OriginalPostID-140842

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi hayleyw,
    Here is a link for your reference.
    forum.appian.com/.../summary

As per the custom smart service documentation
    Works with Appian 7.1
    For Export to Excel Smart Service Only:
    1.Updated the report batch size from 1000 rows to 5000 rows. This may need to be adjusted by the project team as per the client requirements and the server configuration for number of report rows to export.
    2. Updated column headers to un-escape characters like # and &
    3. Updated plugin to display Array of Long values correctly. It was showing blank previously.
    4. Updated plugin to not include blank rows in excel if report data is empty
  • Hi hayleyw,
    Here is a link for your reference.
    forum.appian.com/.../summary

As per the custom smart service documentation
    Works with Appian 7.1
    For Export to Excel Smart Service Only:
    1.Updated the report batch size from 1000 rows to 5000 rows. This may need to be adjusted by the project team as per the client requirements and the server configuration for number of report rows to export.
    2. Updated column headers to un-escape characters like # and &
    3. Updated plugin to display Array of Long values correctly. It was showing blank previously.
    4. Updated plugin to not include blank rows in excel if report data is empty
Children
No Data