I have developed a simple application on Appian 6.6.1 which contains a JSP file,

I have developed a simple application on Appian 6.6.1 which contains a JSP file, a Struts action file and its appropriate mapping.The mapping in struts-config.xml is as follows:

<action-mappings>
<action path="/TestApplication/displayAppPage"
type="com.abc.AppPageAction">
<forward name="success" path="/applicationOne/Display.jsp"/>
</action>
</action-mappings>

The corresponding entry is made in <appian_home>\\ear\\suite.ear\\web.war\\WEB-INF\\conf\\security\\uri\\whitelist-urlrewrite.xml as follows:

<rule>
<condition type="user-in-role">designer</condition>
<from>^/TestApplication/displayAppPage/.do$</from>
<to last="true">-</to>
</rule>
<rule>
<condition type="user-in-role">app-user</condition>
<from>^/TestApplication/displayAppPage/.do$</from>
<to last="true">-</to>
</rule>

On form load method in JSP, the above action class is called and the Form gets loaded properly with the requested data. However upon submitting the form, I get the following error:...

OriginalPostID-58626

OriginalPostID-58626

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

Error 401 - Unauthorized Sorry, your request could not be processed

I also tried submitting the form with “GET” and “POST” methods and yet it yields the same result.
    NOTE:The same application runs properly on Appian 6.5.3.

Thus the first time the JSP page is loaded properly, but it is only after submitting the form that the error message is displayed.
    Could you kindly suggest a solution to this problem.

Error 401 - Unauthorized Sorry, your request could not be processed

I also tried submitting the form with “GET” and “POST” methods and yet it yields the same result.
    NOTE:The same application runs properly on Appian 6.5.3.

Thus the first time the JSP page is loaded properly, but it is only after submitting the form that the error message is displayed.
    Could you kindly suggest a solution to this problem.
Children
No Data