I am facing a issue while calling a stored procedure using execute stored proced

I am facing a issue while calling a stored procedure using execute stored procedure smart service.
It is giving me an alert as
There is a problem with task “xxxxx" in the process “yyyyyy”. [An error occured: $ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded ORA-06512: at line 22 ]

any idea on this ?

OriginalPostID-141818

OriginalPostID-141818

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Version 1.0.8 has a fix that prevents an edge case where the connections are not properly returning and causing the connection pools to eventually run out and reach max open cursors limit. However, in order to remedy the "ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded" error, a restart of the application server is necessary to free up the connection cursors.
  • Version 1.0.8 has a fix that prevents an edge case where the connections are not properly returning and causing the connection pools to eventually run out and reach max open cursors limit. However, in order to remedy the "ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded" error, a restart of the application server is necessary to free up the connection cursors.
Children
No Data