Is there a way to log when users login to the designer portal? /suite/designer

Is there a way to log when users login to the designer portal? /suite/designer

We need to track logins to designer view for audit purposes.

OriginalPostID-144045

OriginalPostID-144045

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer
    Sounds like a significant customization. These are generally discouraged since they make upgrades more costly and difficult.

However I'd implement this feature using either a filter configured in the web.xml or updating spring security to force authentication and a justification on the first time navigating to the designer interface. I don't think it will be easy to leverage process models for this functionality and you will be likely writing significant custom code for this feature.

Note that Appian doesn't require re-authentication when navigating from the tempo to the designer interface. Simply updating the login page will not be sufficient.
    Certified Associate Developer
    Sounds like a significant customization. These are generally discouraged since they make upgrades more costly and difficult.

However I'd implement this feature using either a filter configured in the web.xml or updating spring security to force authentication and a justification on the first time navigating to the designer interface. I don't think it will be easy to leverage process models for this functionality and you will be likely writing significant custom code for this feature.

Note that Appian doesn't require re-authentication when navigating from the tempo to the designer interface. Simply updating the login page will not be sufficient.
Children
No Data