Just a suggestion - with all of the shared components, smart services etc that a

Just a suggestion - with all of the shared components, smart services etc that are available, what I would love to see is a Use Case or set of Use Cases where these would be used and why they have been provided.

I know there are some on there with this, but this would be useful as I am sure they have been developed to prevent "over-engineering" of processes etc....

OriginalPostID-59342

OriginalPostID-59342

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Some other plug-in authors may think in a different way, but I think it makes more sense to read to whoever is downloading and using the component. The description are very self-explanatory on what the component does most of them add capabilities to the product, some others make things easier, but at the end the end-user is the one who decides which fits in his/her requirement and what for, I think those are the stories that make more sense to hear, I'd definitely love to read what my components are being used for.

Most of the shared components will have stories from users in the thread but I agree it would be better to get more of those, although, again, I think they should come from the community which is actually using them.