Hi, I am using the a!recordIdentifier() function to get the record identifier. M

Hi, I am using the a!recordIdentifier() function to get the record identifier. My record-type is service-backed.
I am ensuring that the source Expression rule of the service backed record returns datasubset with identifiers.

I want to be able to post a event on the tempoo using the Record tag. (which requires recordIdentifier).
But, I am not able to get the record identifier. When the message is posted on to the tempo feed, it shows the Record tag as "Not Available"

Previously, my record type was entity backed and I was able to view the Record tag when I posted to the tempo.
But, no luck with service backed record.
Any idea what I am missing?

OriginalPostID-146388

OriginalPostID-146388

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We are encountering the same issue with our rule-backed record. However because we had to convert an existing entity-backed record to a rule-backed record due to an Appian performance issue, we already have existing News entries with stored recordidentifiers of type Integer. Eduardo, is there a better workaround to this issue that can also apply to existing entries?
  • We are encountering the same issue with our rule-backed record. However because we had to convert an existing entity-backed record to a rule-backed record due to an Appian performance issue, we already have existing News entries with stored recordidentifiers of type Integer. Eduardo, is there a better workaround to this issue that can also apply to existing entries?
Children
No Data