I'm passing a small array of process IDs into a Send Message Event, wanting

I'm passing a small array of process IDs into a Send Message Event, wanting the event to fire for each process ID in the array.
However, the event only uses the first process id in the array.
What am I missing here?

OriginalPostID-147096

OriginalPostID-147096

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Where I have processes that do this I have the send message event in a sub process that is invoked for each instance in the array. I have recently seen this in the case management app recently released so assume it's best practice.

As for logging message events I have created a simple table in SQL server and write down before I send the message event and then update the table on receipt. Any incomplete records are then exceptions - you could relaunch from the table then if you needed to.
  • Where I have processes that do this I have the send message event in a sub process that is invoked for each instance in the array. I have recently seen this in the case management app recently released so assume it's best practice.

As for logging message events I have created a simple table in SQL server and write down before I send the message event and then update the table on receipt. Any incomplete records are then exceptions - you could relaunch from the table then if you needed to.
Children
No Data