Performance testing with Jmeter

Hello, We are trying to do performance testing with our Appian implementations using Jmeter, we have followed steps similar to that mentioned here - forum.appian.com/.../Using_JMeter_with_Appian.html but we'r stuck with an issue. As mentioned in the given link we are passing ${COOKIE___appianCsrfToken} wherever there are values for X-APPIAN-CSRF-TOKEN in HTTP Requests Parameters and HTTP Request Headers in our recorded script, but still while signing in as valid user it throws "401 Unauthorized" error when viewed on view results tree and thus not able to login, we've also tried getting the token using Regular Expression Extractor but still story remains the same.
Is there anyone who have implemented this successfully? A little help would be appreciable

Thanks

OriginalPostID-148084

OriginalPostID-148084

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello, I replaced appian csrf token with the cookie variable in all HTTP header and i am retriving the saveInto and context from the response using JSON extractor. After these changes when i run the script it will give green for each in the result tree. But when i open the instance the form will not be submitted. I am not sure weather the script is entering the data to the form or it is not submitting the form.

Can anyone please help me with this?? 

• Hello, I replaced appian csrf token with the cookie variable in all HTTP header and i am retriving the saveInto and context from the response using JSON extractor. After these changes when i run the script it will give green for each in the result tree. But when i open the instance the form will not be submitted. I am not sure weather the script is entering the data to the form or it is not submitting the form.

Can anyone please help me with this?? 

Children
No Data