Hi, one user is experiencing troubles with tasks completion. When he completes j

Hi, one user is experiencing troubles with tasks completion. When he completes just one task this get duplicated in the process (all downstream tasks x2, x3 or x4). It seems to be random (happens approx. 1/3 of the time in any process models - no recurring pattern). We have tried with IE11 and Mozilla, reset the Web browser config to default twice, same problems. He is the only one facing such issues so we think it might be some workstation/Web browser settings. Any ideas? Thanks.

OriginalPostID-148234

OriginalPostID-148234

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @olivierd Hi, I suspect that there could be some configuration made in the 'Scheduling' or 'Other' tabs. If possible, could you please post the images of the 'Scheduling' and 'Other' tabs as well?

In addition to the above, is there is a possibility of the chance of re-execution of this node? If so, please make sure that 'Do not create if active instances exist' or 'Delete previous instances that are still active.' ('Other' tab >> 'Execution Options' >> 'When this node is re-executed:') is checked.

I further suspect that there could be a node (some where before the user input task) which is spawned. If this is the case, make sure that 'All instances are done' ('Other' tab >> 'Multiple Instances' >> 'Run all instances at the same time') is checked.
  • @olivierd Hi, I suspect that there could be some configuration made in the 'Scheduling' or 'Other' tabs. If possible, could you please post the images of the 'Scheduling' and 'Other' tabs as well?

In addition to the above, is there is a possibility of the chance of re-execution of this node? If so, please make sure that 'Do not create if active instances exist' or 'Delete previous instances that are still active.' ('Other' tab >> 'Execution Options' >> 'When this node is re-executed:') is checked.

I further suspect that there could be a node (some where before the user input task) which is spawned. If this is the case, make sure that 'All instances are done' ('Other' tab >> 'Multiple Instances' >> 'Run all instances at the same time') is checked.
Children
No Data