Hi, one user is experiencing troubles with tasks completion. When he completes j

Hi, one user is experiencing troubles with tasks completion. When he completes just one task this get duplicated in the process (all downstream tasks x2, x3 or x4). It seems to be random (happens approx. 1/3 of the time in any process models - no recurring pattern). We have tried with IE11 and Mozilla, reset the Web browser config to default twice, same problems. He is the only one facing such issues so we think it might be some workstation/Web browser settings. Any ideas? Thanks.

OriginalPostID-148234

OriginalPostID-148234

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @mschmitt : it looks like when a task is assigned to the user only it is not duplicated, but it might just be "lucky cases" so we will test it several time and confirm.
    @sikhivahans: the print screens are attached, yes there is a possible re-execution. I don't think it is due to a configuration of the nodes or the previous ones as this issue is only occurring for one single user (the node with the example above are heavily used by many users w/o any issue). I guess changing the mentioned configurations might just fix the duplicated task, not the root causes - plus we would have to apply that in all possible nodes that the concerned users might execute... I have tried in the past to check " Do not create if active instances exist." and the issue was still occurring.
  • @mschmitt : it looks like when a task is assigned to the user only it is not duplicated, but it might just be "lucky cases" so we will test it several time and confirm.
    @sikhivahans: the print screens are attached, yes there is a possible re-execution. I don't think it is due to a configuration of the nodes or the previous ones as this issue is only occurring for one single user (the node with the example above are heavily used by many users w/o any issue). I guess changing the mentioned configurations might just fix the duplicated task, not the root causes - plus we would have to apply that in all possible nodes that the concerned users might execute... I have tried in the past to check " Do not create if active instances exist." and the issue was still occurring.
Children
No Data