We have configured email process in our cloud instance and reading email propert

We have configured email process in our cloud instance and reading email properties like from email, to email,body, subject, importance, attachments, etc...
I am able to trigger the email process and read all the properties, but there is a case where it's not creating email instance is If I send an email without any importance flag(High! / Low ) check
so If I wanted to read "Importance" flag from an email instance, Checking the importance flag is mandatory but it does not matter for other properties, is there any resolution to avoid this?

OriginalPostID-148644

OriginalPostID-148644

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you configure email message properties for importance flag and don't send an email with importance flag, system does not trigger any process for that email. I don't why this happens but what you can do with your use case is that put importance flag in either subject or body of email, and parse it. For instance, you may try to send an email with subject as "Test email subject [High]" or "Test email subject [Low]", you can parse this importance flag value using extract function as extract(pv!subject_txt,"[","]") and determine whether email was of High / Low importance. You don't have to configure importance flag on data mapping with this approach any more.
  • If you configure email message properties for importance flag and don't send an email with importance flag, system does not trigger any process for that email. I don't why this happens but what you can do with your use case is that put importance flag in either subject or body of email, and parse it. For instance, you may try to send an email with subject as "Test email subject [High]" or "Test email subject [Low]", you can parse this importance flag value using extract function as extract(pv!subject_txt,"[","]") and determine whether email was of High / Low importance. You don't have to configure importance flag on data mapping with this approach any more.
Children
No Data