How to Only Allow "Choose from Assignees" for Task Reassignment

Hi ,

How can we disable option to "choose from all users and groups" and allow only "Choose from assignees"?

I have changed re-assignment privileges on user input task to "Can reassign the task with in pool of assignees" but still it allows users to reassign from all users and groups.how can this be restricted?
Thanks,
Avinash

OriginalPostID-149474

OriginalPostID-149474

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I think the setting just prevents them from actually submitting the reassignment. They will be able to select from everyone but Appian won't let them complete the reassignment.

In any case, you can forego the built in reassignment and build your own within the model. This would allow you to set your own picker or drop down field with the wanted values.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I think the setting just prevents them from actually submitting the reassignment. They will be able to select from everyone but Appian won't let them complete the reassignment.

In any case, you can forego the built in reassignment and build your own within the model. This would allow you to set your own picker or drop down field with the wanted values.
Children
No Data