I am working in editable grid (Appian 7.9) and observed that if I try to select

I am working in editable grid (Appian 7.9) and observed that if I try to select a single item of the Grid the local!selected will continue to grow without holding the earlier selected values on the form. The same thing is happening when I select grid header check box .

OriginalPostID-151610

OriginalPostID-151610

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @vahluwalia True, what ever behavior observed by you is correct. Even I have tested the same just now and observed a set of strange behaviors. But a point to make a note of is, AFAIK this behavior is only limited to Live View. Further I have tested the same in the process and the form is behaving as expected.

Simply speaking, the behavior we see in the interface isn't same as the behavior we see in the Tempo. Appian has also elaborated to some extent on this under 'Differences Between the Live View and Tempo' at https://forum.appian.com/suite/help/7.9/Interface_Designer.html. Hope Appian might add some exceptions under this section in future.

For instance, /search?q=OriginalPostID-150252 tells us that this kind of behavior isn't new and anyhow Appian has already said in the documentation that there exists behavioral variations (though not completely expanded).
  • @vahluwalia True, what ever behavior observed by you is correct. Even I have tested the same just now and observed a set of strange behaviors. But a point to make a note of is, AFAIK this behavior is only limited to Live View. Further I have tested the same in the process and the form is behaving as expected.

Simply speaking, the behavior we see in the interface isn't same as the behavior we see in the Tempo. Appian has also elaborated to some extent on this under 'Differences Between the Live View and Tempo' at https://forum.appian.com/suite/help/7.9/Interface_Designer.html. Hope Appian might add some exceptions under this section in future.

For instance, /search?q=OriginalPostID-150252 tells us that this kind of behavior isn't new and anyhow Appian has already said in the documentation that there exists behavioral variations (though not completely expanded).
Children
No Data