Hi Everyone, I have to update some columns for multiple IDs in database. Ca

Hi Everyone,
I have to update some columns for multiple IDs in database. Can any one suggest me how to update and which node is better to use "Write to Data Store Entity" or "Query Database" or "Stored Procedure" node?
Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-152868

OriginalPostID-152868

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It depends on how the data is managed in Appian. Here are some thoughts. In general, I'd recommend using Write to Data Store as this allows you to perform multiple row transactions in a single call. Secondly, this is underlying SQL or database agnostic. Execute Stored Procedure is ideal for, as the name suggest, executing SP in your database. and Query database requires you to write your own SQL statement and manage it. That's my thought on your requirement.
  • It depends on how the data is managed in Appian. Here are some thoughts. In general, I'd recommend using Write to Data Store as this allows you to perform multiple row transactions in a single call. Secondly, this is underlying SQL or database agnostic. Execute Stored Procedure is ideal for, as the name suggest, executing SP in your database. and Query database requires you to write your own SQL statement and manage it. That's my thought on your requirement.
Children
No Data